Sunday, October 28, 2007

The State Fair & She's Standing up!





who do you think did a better impression? haha


We spent one Friday at the State Fair in Dallas. It was expensive, but lots of fun! This life-size poster lady was in one of the expo centers. We aren't sure what she was advertising. Toby walked through a children's farm, where he was a pro, of course. This is him riding a tractor to go feed the cows.




Well little sister has now learned to pull herself up! Elliana suprises us almost daily with her giggles, crawling and now standing. She is now 18.5 lbs! She is getting chubbier while Toby is growing taller and thinner.



i love dressing elliana in bright pink!
and one more cute picture of Toby!

3 comments:

  1. Whatev, I think Steph is the winner! I can't believe Elliana - how exciting! I love reading your updates and seeing pics! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph you are definitly the winner, it's all in the crazy smile, sorry David. I can't believe elliana is 18.5 pounds. That's how much Elijah weighs and he's 13 months old. That farm liven must be good for your kiddos! love y'all

    ReplyDelete