David went to the sad A&M game with the infamous Big Mike. Their weekend was full of hunting coyotes, football, a western movie, Taco Bueno dinner and locking keys in the car.
We stayed at Grandad and Grandma/Mema's house. Elliana goes back and forth between Grandma and Mema, so I'm not sure what her name is going to be yet. Toby and Elliana had a fun time playing with every single tiny toy they could find in the playroom. Toby even demonstrated how to kill a turkey. He took Grandma's beanie baby turkey and held it upside down by the feet then rammed its head into the floor and then pretended to saw off the head. Then he very dramatically pretended to eat it. All the while grunting and saying, "I'm gonna get you, I'm gonna kill you." Yikes! Thats not exactly how it works, but mix seeing a real turkey turned into dinner with a three-year-old boy mind and thats what you get!
Elliana with her hair up, sitting with Mema
And Elliana with her fro down, sitting with Bubba
Oh! So cute (and turkey tramatizing)! Wish we could've been there too. But I will say we had our own fun in Waco. ;)
ReplyDeleteWish Amanda and I could've been there and seen you guys!
ReplyDeleteCuuuute pics! Yes, ditto on what the blogivers said... wish we could have been there!
ReplyDeletefirst-Steph, I love your hair. it just looks so good on you.
ReplyDeletesecond-how are your kiddos getting so big??? they're just so precious. i love the photos. way to go, you good blogger, you!
I left you an award on my blog :)
ReplyDelete