As you know we didn't know the gender of this baby going into the hospital. So this is the kids response to finding out that our baby is a girl.
And remember that Toby really wanted a brother...
And watch to the end so you can see the last picture. :) (once we came home Toby decided that he likes his sister and he has held her the past few mornings as soon as he woke up)
hahaha that reaction was priceless - glad you caught it on film!
ReplyDeleteawww . . . so honest. I am glad he came around. Congrats !!!!
ReplyDeleteloved this!
ReplyDeletetoo funny.....love david's response "you will have a brother some day!"
ReplyDeleteI also picked up on David's response. So funny! I hope the Lord brings it to reality for Toby.
ReplyDeleteI just love the honest first reactions of children.
Oh, I love you guys!!
Congrats on the baby girl. Glad Toby is warming up to a baby sister. Love her name.
ReplyDeleteHa ha so cute!! You and David make very good-looking kiddos, by the way!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Wow. You guys do make beautiful children. I love her name, too. What does it mean?
ReplyDeleteSO funny! They will get a kick out of watching this when they're older! And Asha is such a beauty! I love her already! :o)
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness. Toby's faces in those photos at the end are priceless. love it.
ReplyDelete