Friday, December 3, 2010

cant get enough!


i think her smile looks a little mischievous in this one!



aren't her ears just so adorable in this one?!






and this one should be on the cover of a magazine! for reals!




Asha is 7 months old now. Well almost 8 months, actually. She is so precious. We thought Toby was just the best baby ever and wondered if Ellie would be as fun and cute and wonderful as him, and of course when we had her we thought she was just the best baby in the world. And now with Asha, I don't know how to describe how much I love her and really enjoy her. She is just the best baby! I cant give her enough hugs and kisses.

So...what is she like at 7.5 months?

Well she started sort-of-crawling at 5 months, then perfected the crawl at 6 months. And now the girl is trying to pull herself up on furniture! Stop moving, little girl! When I come to get her out of her crib from naps, she is standing up and holding on to the rail. She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. So I have to keep the floor swept and picked up because she crawls all over the house now. The exersaucer is a nice invention to keep her in one place. She loves to chew on Elliana's shoes that are left by the door. Yeah, thats gross. We managed to put the Christmas tree in the corner between the couches with a little footrest in front so she hasn't tried to eat it yet.

Speaking of eating, she loves to eat everything! Every fruit or veggie that I have given her, she eagerly gobbles up. She is still drinking homemade goat milk baby formula and loving it.

She has been drooling and chewing on things since she was 2 months old, but still has no teeth. I'm sure they will pop through sometime soon.

She squeals rather than babbles. If she wants something, or is excited, she can let you know with a high pitched squeal. (she must have learned that from her big sister) And she laughs SO much! She has a lot to laugh at! She laughs at dogs and mirrors still. Plus Toby, Ellie and David all like to entertain her.

Last weekend I got the giant tub of 6-12 month size clothes down from the attic. It is now so fun to dress her each day! She mostly just wore onesies up until now. But now she has T-shirts, jackets, JEANS, skirts and tights, sweaters...I wish I had this many clothes to choose from each day!

Her hair is slowly but surely growing in on the back of her head. And her mop of curls is growing in the front too. I usually put a bow in it to keep it out of her eyes.

Her newest "trick" is to stick her tongue out and lick your nose. So cute!

I am so thankful for this third child. She brings me so much joy!

2 comments:

  1. Steph, she is adorable. I see a bit of Elliana in her, and a LOT of you, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! i cant beleive she is so big! she's adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete