
I recently became interested in fashion. In trying to figure what my "style" is, what clothes fit my body type, what colors look best on me, etc. A friend introduced me to this blog, which inspired me to try remixing. So one Tuesday evening when the kids were sleeping and David was out with some dudes I poured myself a glass of wine and dove in to my closet!
First I purged and made piles of maybe-clothes and no-clothes. I tried everything on and started fitting them into outfits. I tried to repeat everything twice but with different accessories. My goal was to get 30 different outfits like Kendi's 30for30 but I got a little bored after outfit number 14. My friends and I are helping each other with this process so I will wait until they come over here to finish.
It's been fun to force myself to be creative and now I don't stand in front of the closet feeling like I have nothing to wear.
Yeah for remixing!
No comments:
Post a Comment