Tuesday, March 4, 2008

dreadlocks

ok, several out-of-towners have requested that i post some pictures of my new hairstyle, so here they are...


the profile view




i know, i'm making a weird face.




all i have to say is...can your hair do this?!? haha

7 comments:

  1. O MY GOODNESS!! This is totally cool. I am shocked. I never thought you would do something like that. Toby and Elli have the coolest mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I love your hair!!
    2. I love that you have been posting so much lately!!
    3. Lets all hang out soon - please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph, I really love it! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. shew gal, i didnt think you thought of doing draid log (rasta). Nice... new look and so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I hadn't seen it yet! Rachel B. was the one who made the last comment. It looks like fun! How long did it take?

    We are going to miss seeing you guys too! The kids would have a blast. Maybe next year?

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoo hoo steph! looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steph! I love your dreads, a lot. Jessica told me she did them for you when we were in Hawaii, and I couldn't even imagine it. They are very flattering and awesome. We hope to see you guys when we come to visit Waco someday soon. We left a ton of stuff in the dorm, and some things in the upstairs kitchen (juicer, knives, etc...) Anyway. Yeah. Hope you all are well. Elli's almost 1! Crazy. She's so beautiful. Ok, miss you guys. God bless. _Amy (Zach & Laith and mystery 2nd child)_

    ReplyDelete