I think that I just realized that Elliana is almost 3! This can't be true! She is my baby. I remember when she was 3 months old. I know that in a few months we'll have a new baby to cuddle with, but for now she is my cuddle bug. I just can't believe how big she is... What we are hearing from her these days:
"I look beautiful!"
"I'm a princess!"
"Can I have my lipstix now?" (clear lipsmackers lip gloss)
"Will you help me put my Belle dress on?"
(in her cheerleader costume) "Go cheerleaders! Go cowboys! Touchdown!"
"I have a baby in my tummy"
"we are the girls" (when walking with me and toby is with david)
"do you have a bra on?" (she just likes to ask me everyday, and I always answer yes)
"Yea! Fun! Fun! I'm happy!"
"come here sweetie, no worries" (when talking to her dolls)
And Toby is going to be five this summer. What?! Are we old enough to have a 5-year-old? I remember wondering if he was ever going to speak English instead of gibberish. Now he doesn't stop talking! Some recent quotes:
"Mommy, I have a great idea..."
"Mommy watch this!"
"Mom, listen to this story..."
"Where does Jesus live?"
"How do you grow strawberries?"
"I am going to get you a really big princess dress for your birthday!"
"If I see an orphan then I'll ask him if he wants to play. Then I'll give him a spiderman toy and we'll go to the football game. Then he can be my brother!"
"I'm mad! It's impossible!"
"What the heck?" (then we say, "Toby you dont say that. We will try and not say it either")
"Crap. Hey, mommy, I just said crap." (oh man...)
so sweet. i can't believe toby is almost 5!! Great to read your little post.I've missed them and the smiling Cole Faces! Hope you guys are doing well and your feel great these days. We're on week 33. Not far off from meeting our little girl, shelby! Take care.
ReplyDeleteHAHA! That last Toby quote cracked me up!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I was just thinking about you today, wondering when little Cole #3 will be here. Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete