some things that have made me smile these past few days:
toby walking to the rhythm and beat of the music playing on the loud speaker at HEB
elliana waving and saying a short, sweet, "hi" to people that we pass by
coming home to david having already made dinner
taking a water aerobics class with 6 beautiful, plump women that are all over 50!
toby telling me that he dreamed about star wars
watching elliana do the sign language for bird
meeting storey's daughter cambell
hearing toby tell elliana that he wants to cuddle, then position her on the couch next to himself as they watch baby einstein
having friends that love us and our babies
listening to the song, "Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat
Could I qualify for that water aerobics class? It might be fun?
ReplyDeleteHey could you consider picking me up from the DFW airport when I get home on the 16th? I'm in india and will not get online mujch so send me an email to let me know either way. jlstudinka@gmail.com ... I'm asking around and trying frantically to get this worked out. I'll pay you mucho dinero!
ReplyDelete