Thursday, May 15, 2008

vacation - part 2


Disneyland!!! We arrived at 8:00 am and didn't leave until 10:45 pm. We loved every minute! We are already trying to figure out how we can go back. There is just too much to do in one day. Toby waved and said hi to all of the characters. Elliana did a lot of pointing. We all smiled and laughed. David's favorite was the Indiana Jones ride. I really liked the Buzz Light Year ride. We sat on the curb and had a front row view of the parade. Wow, it was amazing!

5 comments:

  1. Such cute pics! I'm glad you guys had a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your travel/vacation blog very informative!!!
    If you are planing Vacation trip or looking for Vacation advice, vacation articles, great vacation homes worldwide by owners check in: Holidayhomes.ca Holiday rentals Canada
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. llooks like you guys had a BLAST! oh, I wanna go see Micky. So glad you guys had a great trip and were able to get away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats so sweet, the pic reminds me of me and Mer right there where you are in the pics...look at Toby and Elli, they both have curly hair...its nice to hear that you enjoyed every bit..

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my heavens! That is too much fun! these pictures are precious! Glad you had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete