Tuesday, August 5, 2008

tractor cake

this is the cake that i am attempting to make for toby's birthday party this saturday. isn't it adorable? i've never tried this kind of thing before. i am really excited though. i'll post a picture of how it turns out and we can compare.

can you believe our little toby is now 3 years old?!?

7 comments:

  1. You are much braver than I!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone can handle it... it's you :) I'm so sad we're going to miss the party! Cambell cried when I told her she was missing Toby's 3rd birthday... or maybe it was because she was hungry... you never can tell...

    PS-We only got 7 points... but we were really close on questions that have multiple answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa - very adventurous of you! you'll have to let me know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom made me a butterfly cake for my birthday once, and a truck for my brother. You can do it. Are the wheels ding-dongs? It's gonna be awesome.

    Hey I'm still getting used to my new computer and I don't know how to get my pictures online. I know I'm a moron. Give me some time, I'll get a tutorial from Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. i bet it will be beautiful and yummy! i can't wait to see toby and eli's beautiful faces tomorrow!

    molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun...you are totally brave...seriously! You'll have to post your version too :) Love you, friend!- Steph

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks intimidating. How'd it turn out?
    Thinking about you and your family a lot lately. Miss being moms in such close quarters and talking about the struggles and joys. Two can be crazy sometimes! It's an adjustment, motherhood, even 2+ yrs. later. Praying for you guys.
    PS Come for the weekend or a night sometime!

    ReplyDelete