i'm considering taking my dreadies out. i just ordered the "Emergency Dread Removal Kit" from Knotty Boy. It should arrive in about two weeks. I originally wanted to keep the dreads for at least a year. But they are bothering me lately. mostly i want to be able to run my fingers through my hair. i want to comb it and style it. i miss "normal" hair.
But it was so much work putting them in...maybe this is just a phase of not liking them.
i have LOVED dreadlocks the majority of the time. we put them in my hair in january. so its been 8 months.
what is your opinion???
Keep them! They're awesome and adorable!
ReplyDeleteI say do what you feel. You are cute with 'em and without 'em!
ReplyDeletehaha, you know my opinion! I do think that's a normal phase, i went through it for sure! either way, i think you're beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI think you should keep them !! I love them !! Seriously. But I agree with everyone else. If you want them gone it is your hair. You are the one having to deal/not deal with it.
ReplyDeleteRachel B.
I'd love you even if you were bald, but I vote for keeping them! At least keep them until you're for sure you want them gone, b/c once you take them out I'm guessing you won't be putting them back in anytime soon! Not everyone can pull dreads off (I would look ridiculous!) but you look so cute in them! :o)
ReplyDeletei'd say take em out. when i chopped all my hair off i suddenly regretted it and wished for my hair back. i'm still trying to grow it out. i'm looking forward to when i can put it up in a ponytail!! take em out and enjoy that herbal essence feeling!!
ReplyDelete--melissa hardee