I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the new hair! You look so great! I've been wanting a new look, just can't decided what to do. I'm loving the short look! Your kids are so stink'n cute. Sorry about Davids toe...that stinks!
Your whole family is wonderful, and I am so wow'ed by your hair!! I wish I could hug you and run my fingers through it. I bet you do that all the time now that you can. :)
I like it !! Do you?? Will you never have long hair again? We could start an organization!! MOMS against Long Hair. (MALH) You think anyone would join ?? We might have too many protesters.
super cute! and toby's shaggy look is pretty cute too.
ReplyDeleteI LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the new hair! You look so great! I've been wanting a new look, just can't decided what to do. I'm loving the short look! Your kids are so stink'n cute. Sorry about Davids toe...that stinks!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT!!!!!!! That style looks amazing on you!!! Im glad you posted pics!
ReplyDeleteI hope david's toe heals quickly so he can continue his career in soccer! :)
your hair looks FANTASTIC! you look - WOW!
ReplyDeleteYour whole family is wonderful, and I am so wow'ed by your hair!! I wish I could hug you and run my fingers through it. I bet you do that all the time now that you can. :)
I like it !! Do you?? Will you never have long hair again? We could start an organization!! MOMS against Long Hair. (MALH) You think anyone would join ?? We might have too many protesters.
ReplyDeleteLove the new look Steph....
ReplyDeletehooray! you look great! (and so do your kiddos). Bummer about David-when does he get out of the hospital shoe?
ReplyDelete