Wednesday, February 18, 2009

5 years







we celebrated our 5th anniversary last weekend! yeehaw! and what better place to go than Fredericksburg, Texas!

we ate German food. we went to "Chocolat" and tried the chocolates with different liquors on the inside. we rode our bikes. we experienced Hondos. (older cowboy folk and no room to dance to the "Almost Patsy Cline Band") we drank some great local Pinot Noir while walking down the sidewalk of Main Street to the bookstore. we climbed Enchanted Rock and watched the sunset. and farmer David got excited about the incredible soil growing in the big rock. haha we ate more German food. we saw a disturbing movie ("He's just not that into you") we went to coffee shops and leisurely read books. and the highlight of the trip...we ate a yummy Argentinian valentine dinner and learned to do the Tango! heehee The couple with us in that top picture were our teachers. It was a small restaurant but filled with older couples, so they clapped and clapped and thought we were just the cutest things! a few ladies even stopped us the next day on the street and clapped for us and explained how much fun it was to watch us learn to dance! haha

so to sum it up, we had a GREAT time! I love David. I'm so glad that he is my partner in life. He is my boo!

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated 5 yr. anniversary! I thought of you on Valentine's Day :) Glad you guys had a fun celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay steph...I am so glad you guys had a good time..and I love that you guys can tango! Maybe we can all get some lessons from you guys at our reunion this summer :)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! we just celebrated 7 years january 26th! My how time flies... when did we grow up?
    I LOVE YOUR HAIRCUT!!!!

    by the way, I now have a blog too

    theperezcasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete