Aren't these little people so cute?! Of course we're hoping that they will all stay friends throughout their childhood. And we wouldn't be upset if Toby and Jada decided to get married! heehee
Jada thinks Toby is really funny and the more she laughs the more he acts silly, pretending to hurt himself and making boy noises, which results in her laughing even more!
I asked Elliana if she wanted me to say anything to Jada and I would type it for her. Her response was a high-pitched sing-song, "Ja-da!" Toby's response, "Hey chicken, Jada!" (Probably because there is a chicken singing on Sesame Street right now)
We love the Lee's! :)
Toby is going to have to fight off Sam for Jada! Although maybe Elli will be available?? I can see the draw of arranged marriages, at least for the parents!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...Jada is addicted once again! I wrote a little about it on our blog! We love you guys. Oh...and Jada loves Sam too!!! But if we arrange the marriages of Toby with Jada and Sam with Elli then all of us could be related!!!! Hmm..
ReplyDeletethats a great idea! all three families together! if sam & elliana got married & had their own children, imagine what crazy hair they would have! heehee
ReplyDelete