Sunday, February 1, 2009

super toby

toby is wearing a superman costume that uncle bubba gave him for christmas. check out how fast he can fly!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that video. I love how it is late in the day and the light is low, and I love how it looks like you live in "The Grapes of Wrath." And of course when Toby says "Now can I see it?" at the end.

    We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree. amazing. i love how serious he is throughout, and then at the last moment comes in with 'can i see it?'. precious! love the new posts! i feel like i'm keeping up with you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep...this is at least the 6th time Jada has requested to watch super Toby. She loves Him! And Brian and I laughed pretty hard the first time we watched him. He is so serious about his flying! If any kid could fly it just might be Toby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok...so make that 20...no kidding :) I've been hearing "Jada see super Toby again."

    ReplyDelete
  5. we just had our morning request to watch super toby...and then while jada was eating breakfast she said "Toby is so strong." :)

    ReplyDelete