
we were given these couches. aren't they pretty?!? and they match and they are so comfy!

I made yogurt the other day from the cow milk that we buy from a farm near us. allan gave me tips and the process was surprisingly simple. the yogurt tastes so good! we've been eating it with granola and strawberries every morning. yumo!

toby asked me to take his picture after his bath the other night. what a cutie!

while i was on the phone the other day elliana found a red marker and drew all over her legs. then she found the stickers and stuck the entire package on herself. she's a little weasel when she knows that i'm not really paying attention to her. ha!
Man, Steph - I'm so impressed with all the great foods you figure out how to make! I sure wish we were there to share a bowl of your yogurt & berries. Looks DE-licious!
ReplyDeleteSteph! when did you go blonde!!?!?!? so fun!
ReplyDelete