Saturday morning I finally captured the cuteness of David singing with the kids. They choose a word and ask him to sing that song. Notice how at first they are singing the "stroller" song. I love when Elliana quietly goes over to Toby and whispers something. Then Toby asks David to stop playing and announces that Elliana wants to sing the "pony" song! I love it. You can see Toby really trying to strum along and sing. I also love the end where David gets louder and sillier. Toby realizes that he can't keep up, so he just stops and pouts. Ha! These three people make me so happy.
That was great! I've never heard David sing! And Toby, what a sweet big brother!
ReplyDeleteoh I love it!!! How much fun was that!?
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Everything about that video is amazing! I miss your sweet fam!
ReplyDeleteclassic! we miss yall. ;)
ReplyDeleteDavid you should take that act to some birthday parties or something! I love it when you start jamming at the end and Toby just sits there. It's kind of like in back to the future where he's like "I guess you guys aren't ready for that yet, but your kids are gonna love it."
ReplyDeletecan you PLEASE come live with us? wow. we miss you guys SO MUCH. you are a beautiful sweet family. when i have kids some day, can i come to camp Stephanie and you can teach me everything i need to know about being an awesome mom? FUN family!!!
ReplyDelete