david is back from Haiti!
the kids and I spent most of the week with Steph and Jada Lee. we had a great time! the kids really like each other and enjoy playing together. but Toby and Elli win the prize for being about 10 times louder than Jada. :)
I taught my usual Zumba class on Monday evening. Then Tuesday morning I subbed for an instructor at the other Y and taught her 10am class. Then Tuesday night at 6:30 I taught another hour of Zumba at this new place. I've never exercised that much in such a short period of time. So today I'm sitting on the couch not wanting to move because my legs are so sore!
We are currently potty training our little Elliana. She is just adorable in her panties. :) She's learning a little bit slower than Toby did. But she's still trying.
Toby loves legos right now. He is really good at making cars and planes. He can calmly sit and design/build something for a good half hour. He is itching to make a gun though. He wants to "hunt" dinosaurs and dragons. We let him pretend to fight the dragons with his knight costume and sword. But guns? Already? I know swords and guns are both violent items. But guns just seem more scary. We will probably let him build one with legos and emphasize that we only hunt or shoot wild animals, not people. But we aren't buying him a toy gun anytime soon.
And he still loves to "get married" ha! He puts a costume on and then asks either Elliana or our neighbor, Nora; "you want to marry? ok, here's your princess skirt." He then hands them the frilly pink princess/ballerina skirt (then one aunt lori made for elli for christmas) and tells them to put it on. They usually hold hands for about 10 seconds then hug and say, "married!!"
pictures sometime soon
I love the Zumba classes I take at the Y!! Maybe you can lead a Zumba class at the reunion. That would be awesome !!!
ReplyDelete