Hanging out with some of our favorite friends, the Neal boys and Sy-d-ney, as Ellie calls her!
The theme for Amber's goodbye party was Pirates and Gypsies. David got home late from work so he didn't dress up for this party. In other words, he was a party-pooper. I can't remember if I ever posted a picture of the porch swing that David made for us. But here it is! Btw, Amber is from good 'ol Westlake!
A new family just moved to the farm from Canada. This is their 3 year old daughter, Synova. She is a sweetie and the kids already love playing with her.
I love this one! David, Toby and Aaron
It works out perfect to have farm parties in our front yard! We let the kids stay up and play for awhile then we can put them to bed and go right back to the party!
A what is a Pirate party without a parrot?! Amber's old roommate happens to have a parrot as a pet so she brought him to the party!
No comments:
Post a Comment