No we didn't get a new car. We borrowed our friend's black suburban for a week when our truck was being fixed in Corpus. Yes, our truck had problems in Port Aransas just like last year! It was a very odd coincidence. But thankfully the truck is back and doing great. I can't pretend that I didn't LOVE driving the suburban though. All the space, a quiet engine, a better turning radius... But our giant blue truck, Betsy, still has a special place in my heart and I am thankful for her. :)
Elliana has declared that she is, "allergic" to being in the truck. She doesn't like sitting in a car seat. But as soon as she gets out she feels so much better!
She "wrote" a note to Toby this morning that said, "Dear Toby, I love you and you love me. I want you to be kind and not get spankings from Mommy anymore. I want you to not be dramatic. You are awesome." haha, I LOVE IT!
We babysat our neighbor's girls last night. We let each kid put a scoop of baking soda and some drops of food dye into their cup. Then we poured some vinegar inside...and the colorful volcanoes erupted! It was fun, I hadn't made one in a long time. We showed them some YouTube videos of volcanoes erupting before we did the experiment. So when it was Elliana's turn she started to run inside because she though real lava was going to come out and burn her! We quickly explained that it was just pretend.
Have a good long weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment