I am really enjoying time with Ellie while Toby is at school. She is such a sweet, easy going, happy little girl. She is my little sidekick. She is always telling me how excited she is. My neighbor, who is a photographer, took pictures of Ellie the other day. She isn't finished editing all of them yet, but the ones she showed me...wow, they are so great! I'll post them when I get them. Ellie LOVED taking pictures all morning. She got to wear three different outfits and she got a lollipop! She just smiled and laughed and did everything she was told to do, I was so proud of her.
This is the first matching outfit the girls have worn. I'm so thankful to have such sweet little girls.

Notice how different the girls look from each other. Ellie has olive skin and dark brown eyes. Then Asha has fair skin and blue eyes. But at least they both have curly hair!
Baby Asha is 4.5 months old. She is grabbing her feet and still sucking on everything. She smiles and talks and laughs. She loves to watch Toby and Elliana. She is content to lay on the rug and just watch the big kids running around. She has learned to eat banana. And she tries to grab any food or drink in your hand. When she wakes up from naps she starts "singing" and then gives you a big gummy smile when you pick her up. She is such a fun baby! We don't ever want to put her to bed for the night, because she is so stinkin' cute! (funny how in a couple of years that will change! as cute as Toby and Ellie are, there are definitely days where we just want to throw them in bed and then finally sit down and take a deep breath! haha)
Such precious smiles!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the matching outfits!!!