yesterday Elliana walked down to the garden by herself. There she met David who picked the first butternut squash of the season for her. Then she ran it all the way back to me so I could make some squash bread. and it was good! (toby was on his way down with her by got spooked by the cows looking at him. lol!)
I signed up to run a 5K! I dont think I've run more than a mile, ever! Today was day one of training. Two of my farmer girlfriends and I got up early and jogged through the little neighborhood across from the farm. We did 1 mile with no problem! We have 4 weeks to get to 3.1 miles. So far so good.
Something recently clicked artistically for Elliana. She surprises us daily with the things she can draw now.
Asha's cloth diapers are amazing. They hold pee better than disposables. She wakes up totally dry in the morning!
Things that never fail to make Asha laugh out loud: Lizzie the neighbor's dog, mirrors, Toby acting silly, and kissing her rib cage. :)
I hate honey mustard salad dressing, but Justin loves it. So it looks like you're still tied! Sorry. :/
ReplyDeleteAlso, what brand of cloth are you using?? We have to use sposies at night because Will leaks through every cloth we've tried.
No, I do not like it for one reason: in high school, David (last named not needed!) used to dip his chicken fingers in honey mustard dressing and then lick the dressing off his fingers. It really grossed me out (and yet I continued to date him?), and I can't help but think of it any time I see the stuff!
ReplyDeleteI love honey mustard dressing! And I love you and your cute little fam! :o)
ReplyDelete