let the record show that yesterday morning I woke up, bathed all 3 kids, fed all three, got myself ready and left the house all in 45 minutes!
i now voluntarily take all 3 to the grocery store. the bigs have finally figured out how to behave in public. woohoo!
one small mishap though... yesterday we went down to the Ed building to have lunch with all the farmers. I put Asha down in the middle of the main room so I could make plates for me and the bigs. She mostly just layed there and then would crawl a little bit and watch everyone. So I made their plates, and mine and got them situated at the picnic table right outside. Then went back and got everyone water and ran into David and chatted with him for a minute while he got his food. Then went back outside, sat down and started eating. About 5 minutes or so later, one of the farmers who had come a bit late to lunch brought me Asha! woops... She was fine of course but I had completely forgotten about her!
some new nicknames for Asha are "Godzilla" b/c of the way she opens her mouth, extends her arms and slowly grabs whatever she can and tries to eat it. And also "Slime" b/c she often has drool and snot coming out of her and then kisses/eats us. haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment