i love the zoo. i've never been an animal person, per say. But I've really enjoyed looking at all the animals at the zoo lately. Have you seen the clip on Sesame Street where some zoo keepers are giving an elephant a bath? It's the same clip from when we were little and watched Sesame Street. David actually remembers watching it! Anyway, every time I see the elephants now, I think about how cool it would be to scrub them with bubbles! One time the lion was leaning against the wall and his paw was on the glass. It was huge! I felt so small putting my hand up to the lions. I think there is something awe-inspiring about those creatures. It makes sense that they are king of the jungle. And how in the world did King David wrestle and kill a lion?! That is amazing! Here are a few pictures from out most recent visit to the zoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment