first we ate at the yummy Cafe Brazil. David and I shared the super quesadillas. Allan got a pico de gallo and bbq sauce covered salmon fillet with sweet potatoes. He said, "I definitely picked the right dish," about 8 different times. :) And yes Becca and I's husbands ate there too, I guess I just didn't take their picture. haha
Anathallo is amazing! Their songs are so complex and brilliant. We really enjoyed hearing them live. We love you Anathallo!
and since we stayed out late our tummies were hungry for a 4th meal. we walked to a pizza place a few blocks from the show. matt from the band ate with us. he told a really funny story about a waitress who set her hair on fire while holding some flaming cheese. david had tears in his eyes he was laughing so hard. good times. oh, and some good pizza.
so fun! I miss Cafe Brazil!!!! And we miss all you guys also!
ReplyDelete