
we thought this was pretty funny...
the other night at dinner, toby had a big piece of broccoli and a small piece of broccoli on his plate. after some encouraging, he ate the big piece. then a few minutes later i watched him pick of the smaller piece on his fork. he then pointed it towards himself and said to it, "where's your daddy?" "i ate him!" "aagh!" and as he said "aagh!" he shoved the baby broccoli into his mouth! :)
That is SUCH a boy thing to do! Ryan and I had a good laugh! :)
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh! that is a GREAT story. so glad you blogged about it. :)
ReplyDeletethanks for the laugh, Toby.
oh my...im laughing! What can I say, you kids are the best. I love their little personalities! ...And toby's hair ROCKS and elliana is adorable in her little suit! How fun.
ReplyDelete