You need to send that picture of Elli in to a magazine or something - so cute! Will you e-mail me whatever pics you have of us and the kids from that weekend? Thanks! :o)
That child is something else! Unreal!
would you look at her precious curls?!?! I love it!
Yes. She is getting so pretty!And, happy birthday! Happy almost birthday to Toby.We miss you guys. Thought of you tonight when I made pesto pizza.
You need to send that picture of Elli in to a magazine or something - so cute! Will you e-mail me whatever pics you have of us and the kids from that weekend? Thanks! :o)
ReplyDeleteThat child is something else! Unreal!
ReplyDeletewould you look at her precious curls?!?! I love it!
ReplyDeleteYes. She is getting so pretty!
ReplyDeleteAnd, happy birthday! Happy almost birthday to Toby.
We miss you guys. Thought of you tonight when I made pesto pizza.