Wednesday, September 9, 2009

phrases we hear often

E: "It's possible."

T: "I need to tell you something..."

T: "Forever and ever?"

E:"I'm your snuggle friend"

T: "Look mom, I'm a flying dinosaur!"



other news, we are now officially hooked to Battlestar Galactica. we tried to resist but we watched the first season and now we're on the bandwagon. So far Captain Adama is my favorite character. :)

3 comments:

  1. Awww how cute is that?! "Snuggle friend." Ari asks for "cuddles" and sometimes "swaddles and cuddles" her stuffed animals. :)

    And yeah talk about being addicted. I have to restrain myself or I could literally just spend WAY too much time catching up on missed episodes of Battlestar! 99 cent TV show rentals at Blockbuster don't help! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, us too. we just started season two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha. Are you serious? Molly hated it when I would watch bsg every week. They are coming out with the prequel series soon. Let me know when you finish them all and we can discuss the secrets.

    ReplyDelete