Steph! I'm so glad you're blogging again. I love the sweet stories about Toby and Ellie. Congrats on your 3rd! You look wonderful. Based on those pics, I think you're gonna have a boy! Ha. I don't really know, but I think you look like you're carrying fairly high. Can't wait to know. When are you due? Miss you guys!
You are, hands down, the cutest pregnant lady ever!!!! :o)
ReplyDeleteSteph! I'm so glad you're blogging again. I love the sweet stories about Toby and Ellie. Congrats on your 3rd! You look wonderful. Based on those pics, I think you're gonna have a boy! Ha. I don't really know, but I think you look like you're carrying fairly high.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to know. When are you due? Miss you guys!
hmmm...i say girl. :)
ReplyDeleteI voted girl!!! And if not, yay for boys :) I love you and I agree...hands down the CUTEST ever in the history of pregos!
ReplyDeleteSteph! u look great!!, I say a girl..
ReplyDelete