so how cute is this baby? for real, people. she is adorable!
These pics are from swimming at a friends house the other day. I was so proud of the two big kids! They went from being a little afraid to swim on their own, to owning that pool! All of their little friends were swimming around and jumping off the diving board without floaties! I thought this was crazy. I couldn't even get Ellie to let go of me at first. But then she started to trust herself and her floaties and was jumping off the diving board and swimming around with just her floaties too!
Our Toby was okay with swimming and jumping on his own as long as he had floaties. But then at the end we took the floaties off and he did great! He had never seen a diving board before. And now he loves it! He was running and doing cannon balls and then swimming to the side. We had so much fun!
and other big news...Asha rolled over yesterday!
Hello! Put a swimsuit on that sweet baby fanny! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the new blog!