Friday, July 23, 2010

Stitches

Look what our little daredevil did on Saturday...

He is not afraid of the water, at all! So he was jumping in the deep end and David was catching him, then he would swim to the side and jump in again. Well there was a miscommunication and Toby jumped when David wasn't ready and ended up busting his chin on David's forehead! Ouch!

His chin was dripping blood and obviously needed stitches. So off to the hospital we went. Now he has 5 stitches and good story to tell. And soon he will have a cool scar!



4 comments:

  1. and how do I see the "happy couple" photo bigger...it looks too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I busted my chin open once and instead of going to get stitches, my Mom just taped the skin together. Now I have a scar and a small bald spot in my beard.

    -lorne

    ReplyDelete
  3. brandon is jealous of toby's stitches...he's never gotten any. so they must be cool.

    ReplyDelete