Friday, March 4, 2011

it's quiet

my house is completely quiet right now...

A farm neighbor came up and invited Elliana to go to the park down the street with her and her 3-year-old daughter.

Asha is asleep.

Another farm neighbor invited Toby to go to the hardware store with him and two of his boys.

So the question is, what do I do now?

I could sit here and do absolutely nothing but day dream and drink my coffee and surf the internet. (I am still in my pajamas and its friday)

Or I could do the dishes that have piled up on the counter without Asha holding on to my leg. (my desire for a clutter-free environment makes this oddly tempting)

Or I could wake Asha up and go to the grocery store without the older two. (quiet HEB trips are amazing, so this is very tempting as well)

So many options...

1 comment:

  1. I wandered over to your blog, compliments of the Cavins. I think if we still lived in Waco, perhaps our families would be friends.

    peace.

    ReplyDelete