i could do a commercial for this facewash. i LOVE it! i want to wash my face all the time now that i've found this. it really truly makes me feel awake. something about the smell of the grapefruit. i've used neutragena oil free acne fash wash for about 10 years now. it helps keep my skin clear but it also dries it out. this cream cleanser is the perfect combination of stopping pimples yet not drying my skin out. and my skin feels so smooth and fresh! i just love it!
Have you seen this show yet? I'm not yet sure which restaurant that I want to win. But it's really exciting! And I love learning more about food.
who doesn't love Julios?! Elliana can never remember the name of these chips so she just calls them her favorite chips.
Dark chocolate!!!! An afternoon must-have!
Frozen blueberries! Another favorite of Elliana and I. So So So good! The only part I don't like is that my lips and fingernails turn purple while eating this amazing snack.
Mossimo cuffed shorts from Target. Since its now Spring time, I've started shaving my legs again and wearing shorts. I don't usually like shorts. I prefer skirts. But I am digging these shorts. Not too tight, not too short. Of course they look short on this long-legged model. Yeah, my legs don't look quite like hers. :)
I couldn't find a picture of the wedges that I have, but I bought some really similar ones at Payless last summer. And yes, I've been wearing them with the shorts to all the glamorous places that I go, like HEB, the library, parks, lunch at the Ed building and playdates. haha
I saw this picture on another blog recently. She was wishing that she had hair long enough to do the "top knot." I realized that my hair is now long enough for this so I've been sporting the top knot for a few days now. So easy and great for the heat!








No comments:
Post a Comment