Friday, April 22, 2011

she's a toddler

I should go on record and say that Asha is out of her "high maintenance" stage.  Her teeth came through and she is more content all around.  She is becoming a toddler though!  She eats SO much.  All three of them have been and still are big eaters.  They get it from David, I guess.  It's a common joke with the farmers that at lunch time David piles the food onto his plate so high that it becomes a pyramid!  Although I like to eat too!

In and Out is a theme with Asha right now.  She LOVES to put things in the trash and she loves to take clothes out of laundry baskets.  She has learned to climb out of her high chair even though we strap her in.  She can climb out of the exersaucer and she can climb into the bathtub.  I really hope she doesn't climb out of her crib!

She is trying to talk to us which is so very fun!  She mimicks sounds and animal noises.  The past two days when I get her up from her afternoon nap, she does the sign for "eat" on my mouth and then says, "eat!"  I was stunned the first time she said it!  It sounded like Toby or Ellie said eat, it was so clear! 

Oh and she figured out how to stand on the guitar case.  She was so proud of herself!
These are her first pigtails!







 Elliana has been asking for some jammies like Asha's with the feet.  I found some on sale recently and got her some.  She loves them!  They look giant compared to Asha's!
Such cute sissies!

No comments:

Post a Comment