Sunday, January 2, 2011

more christmas pics


this is the group shot from celebrating christmas with david's side of the family in houston. I love Toby's enthusiasm! ha ha!


Toby got to where the "Elf" hat and pass out gifts. He loved the hat so much that he wore it the rest of the evening and even slept in it!
I. Love. 5-year-old. Toby.


Toby and Nana


the Little People with sweet Stacey, I mean Shelby. ;)


Asha got to meet Hadley, her second cousin-in-law, for the first time and she was SO excited! She squealed and grabbed her face! This picture with Nanny was after dinner. The babies had already met but Asha just couldn't resist giving Hadley a big kiss on her head!


Nanny and the babies


nana & papa


These pictures are from Christmas morning at our house with just our Fantastic Five.

Asha inside the ginormous castle that Aunt & Uncle Baylor got the kids for Christmas


Toby put his dragon costume on so that he could scare/protect Ellie, the princess who was inside the castle. He is holding a pop gun that Grandpa sent him. Very fun, but hurts, so you cant shoot each other like you can with nerf guns.


THE SUPER FUN CASTLE!


Asha loves this book! I can't remember who gave it to her...opening presents in Branson is all a blur. Thank you whoever it was!


And here is Asha wearing her "Baby's first Christmas" onesie that her soon-to-be Aunt Molly made her!

1 comment: