Before I had Asha, I was sooooo tired. On all levels. But after she came out and we took her home, it felt like the sun was always shining and I was just full of energy and joy! I do still feel that way, just not as dramatically. The transition to three has been very easy and smooth. But I'm noticing that although I feel happy with three, it
is more work and a little bit harder to have three kids. There always seems to be something that I forget to bring or do. Small things are harder. Like bringing food to MOPS, remembering birthdays, clipping nails (mine and the kids), planning meals ahead of time, checking email, MAKING A CHRISTMAS CARD! Until now life has felt almost the same with three kids instead of two. I guess now that Asha is so mobile and eats when we eat...I really feel like I have three children. It's good and I love having three, I just need to be a little more organized.
We may send out a card for Valentine's day. But until then, consider this our Christmas card. :)
yay! I love it! Thanks Steph. It was so so good to see you guys today and I love the way you guys parent! Toby and Ellie are joys to be around and of course Asha is too...thanks for including us in your travels. AND email me that pic if you get a chance! I want to print one for our kitchen :)
ReplyDeleteI love this pic! I'd love a copy!
ReplyDeleteum ok this is the absolute most adorable thing i've ever seen!
ReplyDelete