Monday, May 16, 2011

the baby


 I opened the fridge to get something and she bee-lined over and stole the first thing she could get her hands on.  Then she walked around the house and munched on it.  I didn't think she would like raw broccoli, but I was wrong!



 She LOVES this toddler cup.  She carries it around everywhere.  When she finishes the snack inside she puts toys in it or just wears it on her hand like a glove.





 She found a new place to hide in!



 This was our photo wall for the past 2 1/2 years.  
We took it down yesterday while we packed up the living room. :(


 Remember this dress?  I made it for Elliana last year.  My friend Jodie fixed the sleeves and the arm pit which had gotten holes.  And now it fits Asha!

1 comment:

  1. NO!! don't GO! I'm not even there and it's just too sad.

    I need to call you soon!

    ReplyDelete