This boy is melting my heart lately. He is my self-proclaimed "snuggle-bug" in the mornings. He is starting to sleep later than the girls. When he wakes up he walks out of his room a little groggy with his skinny little self in his jammies that are too small and comes straight to my lap. Heart.Melt.
He tells me at least three times a day that he, "wants zero other mommies. I only want you mommy, and no one else!" ...again Heart.Is.Melting.
And I'm not sure what to think of this little bit of information.
When I say yes to letting him do something or eat something that he is really excited about he tells me,
"You are the most beautiful mom forever!"
Manipulation or just little boy excitement?
This is me eating the FUJI APPLE CHICKEN SALAD! sooo yumo!
The Heart-Melter eating Organic Gogurt. Yuck!
This made me laugh. We ordered the kids a smoothie and one kids meal to share. We chose the grilled cheese kids meal. The best part was that the menu described the grilled cheese sandwich like this,
"Made on organic white bread and with melted organic American cheese."
This made me laugh. We ordered the kids a smoothie and one kids meal to share. We chose the grilled cheese kids meal. The best part was that the menu described the grilled cheese sandwich like this,
"Made on organic white bread and with melted organic American cheese."
Really?
That's almost as good as "Harvest Cheddar" Sunchips. (you don't "harvest" cheese!)
Or the Twizzler's bag that states, "Low Fat Snack." (yes it's low fat but its PURE SUGAR!)
And I'm proud to say that neither Toby nor Ellie liked the grilled cheese sandwich. They complained about the taste of the cheese. Ha! But no worries, we didn't waste it. We fed it to the baby who will eat anything. :)
I love this munchkin as well. I mean look at that little tongue!
And my baby! I just want to kiss that sweet neck!
***
Well later that evening, after a dinner at home, Elliana and I made some whipped cream and cut up strawberries for some Strawberry Shortcake dessert.
And this is what happened. I started it, but he clearly won.
Y'all are cute :) Happy belated Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteI agree, yall are cute. I love that David is wearing his Big Trouble in Little China shirt. That's Jon's "special occasion shirt" too. ;)
ReplyDelete