Do you know what this is a picture of?
Toby's bravery!
Toby was asked to help some farmers work on a fence. And they requested that he bring some water. So I filled up our biggest water bottle for them. I also packed a little baggie of apples because it was snack time. Toby put his boots on and found some clean pants. Then he slowly walked down the path toward the farmers. He has no problem walking down the farm path with a friend or driving down in his jeep. But he is usually terrified to walk down by himself for fear of roosters!
But he was so brave! He asked me to watch him from the front porch. He stopped every 10 steps and looked back to make sure that I was still watching him.
He looked so cute and grown-up all at the same time!
No comments:
Post a Comment